Universities & Colleges

 Most colleges and universities provide some support services for all individuals with disabilities as required by law.  You may want to check with the Disability Services or Support office, or the 504 Coordinator at a particular college or university you are considering to find out what accommodations, programs and services are available and what documentation is required to access those programs and support.

Universities and Colleges with specific programs for students with learning disabilities